Highlights of the program features are listed below. Click, the "Details" button for additional information on the benefits, including exclusions and limitations.
Click here to download the pdf brochure.
Script Claim - Retail Services
Our formulary has four tiers: Tier 1, 2 and 3 include preferred brands and generic drugs. Your cost per drug tier is as follows.
• Tier 1 The first tier is preferred brand and generic drugs that are priced at $10 or less for the scheduled quantity and dose.
• Tier 2 The second tier is preferred brand and generic drugs that are priced between
$10 - $20 for the scheduled quantity and dose.
• Tier 3 The third tier is preferred brand and generic drugs that are priced between
$20 - $40 for the scheduled quantity and dose. $40.00 for less.
• Tier 4 The fourth tier is non-preferred brand and generic drugs that are priced greater than $40 for which we have negotiated special pricing – The USA+ contracted rate.
To get the most out of this program you should ask your doctor to prescribe a drug within the first three tiers if possible. Often times drugs within the same therapeutic class can be prescribed in place of an expensive brand name drug.
STEP 1: Take your membership card with you to a participating pharmacy. Show your membership card to the pharmacist.
STEP 2: The pharmacist will enter your identification number printed on your card into the online computer system and the Script prescription prices are accessed. Your actual cost will be the contract price or the pharmacy’s usual and customary charge that day, whichever is lower.
Script provides a high quality, dependable and convenient mail order prescription program.
Order long term shipments through Script and save and time and money. Due to the time required for mail order shipments, this program is not suitable for one-time prescriptions needed for emergencies or temporary conditions. Certain terms and conditions apply and are subject to the Exclusions and Limitations.
The following drugs are excluded: Cosmetic Injectable, Immune Globulins, Multiple Sclerosis/Immune Response Modifiers, RSV Agent (Respiratory Syncytial Virus), Nutrional Supplements and Oncology medications.
Call USA+ Customer Service at 1-800-USA-1187 to obtain a mail order form or go online to www.usahc.com to download a form.
Accessing the Retail Price of a Medication* ON LINE:
1. Go to the website: www.usahc.com.
2. Once on the site, select the “Members Only” tab.
3. For the user ID, enter your membership number less the first “0”.
4. For the password, enter the Primary Member’s First Initial and Last Name
(For example Mary Smith would be entered as msmith).
5. Click on the listed links to access your benefit.
6. Simply print out the mail order form.
7. Mail the form with your prescription drug order to:
5110 L STREET OMAHA, NE 68117
Click Claim Form here.
Click Fillable Claim Form here.
* Prices may vary. If you have further questions or need assistance following these steps, please contact USA+ Member Services at 1-800-872-1187.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
This benefit will save you time and money that might otherwise have been spent in a physician's waiting room or office. With this service, you can use a toll-free number that connects you with a nurse and ultimately with a physician, who will discuss symptoms with you and where allowed by law, may write a prescription for non-narcotic or non controlled medications at any time day or night.
How you benefit
Many individuals lose their job due to a company re-location, company downsizing or as the result of natural disasters. For most individuals, loss of employment also means a monetary loss.
The Benefits Protector program helps cushion the impact of economic downturns that occur. Should you lose your job through no fault of your own, we will be there for you. Your membership dues will be waived and your membership benefits will continue for three (3) months. (Certain Terms and Conditions Apply.
How to use your benefit
1. Notify USA+ within 20 days of the loss of employment. Notice must be submitted to USA+ at the following address:
P O Box 200905
Arlington, Texas 76006-0905
2. Upon receipt of your written request, USA+ will send you a Benefits Requests application to complete and return to USA+.
3. When the completed form is received, USA+ will contact your former employer and validate the reason for separation.
4. If the employer confirms that the loss of employment was not the result of misconduct connected with your work and you did not voluntarily quit, you will receive a letter from USA+ confirming the continuation of your USA+ membership.
5. If the employer is not able to confirm your loss of employment, you will receive a letter from USA+ stating that we are unable to continue your USA+ membership.
USA+ is committed to the promotion of equal access to health care for all Americans. In order to ensure equal access to health care, it is important that there are sufficient medical providers available to serve the public. For that reason, USA+ developed a scholarship program. This program will provide scholarships to outstanding high school seniors that show promise of continued academic performance. This program is only available to dependent children and grandchildren of USA+ members and will allow deserving students to attain their educational goals.
Members that have maintained good standing for at least six consecutive months are eligible to submit a scholarship application on behalf of their dependent children and grand children.
Scholarship Award Criteria
Applicants scheduled course of study must be a medical related field and the recipient must be a full time student (minimum of 12 hours per semester). The selection criteria that will be used will include the following:
• Academic achievement, including grades, rank in class, standardized test scores and achievement test scores. Student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Community/extracurricular involvement
• Participation in specific activities
• Awards and recognition
• Work history
• Personal or family attributes
• Field of Study: Must be health care related, such as: Nursing, Radiology, School of Medicine,Nuclear medicine, etc.
The USA+ membership is not an insurance contract. The membership includes insured & non-insured benefits. This is an Association Membership offered and administered by United Service Association For Health Care, P.O. Box 200905, Arlington, TX 76006-0905, 800-USA-1187. Not available in all states. Please contact USA+ for state availability.
(800) 872-1187 and email@example.com
Type: Individual1st Month Dues: $29.95Monthly Dues: $29.95Setup Fee: $0.00
Type: Family1st Month Dues: $39.95Monthly Dues: $39.95Setup Fee: $0.00