Highlights of the program features are listed below. Click, the "Details" button for additional information on the benefits, including exclusions and limitations.
Click here to download the pdf brochure.
This benefit will save you time and money that might otherwise have been spent in a physician's waiting room or office. With this service, you can use a toll-free number that connects you with a nurse and ultimately with a physician, who will discuss symptoms with you and where allowed by law, may write a prescription for non-narcotic or non controlled medications at any time day or night.
When you or your child are ill in the middle of the night, or at any time, it is now at your fingertips to get professional help. Speak with a caring staff of registered nurses toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Dignity Memorial is a nationwide network of over 1,800 funeral, cremation, and cemetery service providers who deliver exceptional standards of care at affordable prices.
Not available to Maryland residents. This offer cannot be used in conjuction with any other affinity group offers, discounts, saving certificates or promotional programs. This offer is subject to change and may not be available at certain locations.
How you benefit
Many individuals lose their job due to a company re-location, company downsizing or as the result of natural disasters. For most individuals, loss of employment also means a monetary loss.
The Benefits Protector program helps cushion the impact of economic downturns that occur. Should you lose your job through no fault of your own, we will be there for you. Your membership dues will be waived and your membership benefits will continue for three (3) months. (Certain Terms and Conditions Apply.
How to use your benefit
1. Notify USA+ within 20 days of the loss of employment. Notice must be submitted to USA+ at the following address:
P O Box 200905
Arlington, Texas 76006-0905
2. Upon receipt of your written request, USA+ will send you a Benefits Requests application to complete and return to USA+.
3. When the completed form is received, USA+ will contact your former employer and validate the reason for separation.
4. If the employer confirms that the loss of employment was not the result of misconduct connected with your work and you did not voluntarily quit, you will receive a letter from USA+ confirming the continuation of your USA+ membership.
5. If the employer is not able to confirm your loss of employment, you will receive a letter from USA+ stating that we are unable to continue your USA+ membership.
USA+ is committed to the promotion of equal access to health care for all Americans. In order to ensure equal access to health care, it is important that there are sufficient medical providers available to serve the public. For that reason, USA+ developed a scholarship program. This program will provide scholarships to outstanding high school seniors that show promise of continued academic performance. This program is only available to dependent children and grandchildren of USA+ members and will allow deserving students to attain their educational goals.
Members that have maintained good standing for at least six consecutive months are eligible to submit a scholarship application on behalf of their dependent children and grand children.
Scholarship Award Criteria
Applicants scheduled course of study must be a medical related field and the recipient must be a full time student (minimum of 12 hours per semester). The selection criteria that will be used will include the following:
• Academic achievement, including grades, rank in class, standardized test scores and achievement test scores. Student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Community/extracurricular involvement
• Participation in specific activities
• Awards and recognition
• Work history
• Personal or family attributes
• Field of Study: Must be health care related, such as: Nursing, Radiology, School of Medicine,Nuclear medicine, etc.
The USA+ membership is not an insurance contract. The membership includes insured & non-insured benefits. This is an Association Membership offered and administered by United Service Association For Health Care, P.O. Box 200905, Arlington, TX 76006-0905, 800-USA-1187. Not available in all states. Please contact USA+ for state availability.
(800) 872-1187 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Type: Individual1st Month Dues: $9.95Monthly Dues: $9.95Setup Fee: $0.00
Type: Member/Spouse1st Month Dues: $9.95Monthly Dues: $9.95Setup Fee: $0.00
Type: Member/Child1st Month Dues: $9.95Monthly Dues: $9.95Setup Fee: $0.00
Type: Family1st Month Dues: $9.95Monthly Dues: $9.95Setup Fee: $0.00