Highlights of the program features are listed below. Click, the "Details" button for additional information on the benefits, including exclusions and limitations.
Click here to download the pdf brochure.
Ameritas Group Dental Benefits
You receive the following benefits: $50 Deductible for Type 1 Preventive Services, $100 deductible for Type 2 Basic and Major Services,
Dental Rewards - Rewards insureds that care for their teeth and use only a portion of their annual maximum benefit in a year. With its increasing maximum feature, each insured member and dependent earns additional money toward his or her next year’s annual maximum.
To get the maximum carryover for the next year, you must meet the following requirements:
1) Visit your Dentist between Jan. 1st and Dec. 31st.
2) Submit claim for payment prior to April 1st of the next year.
3) Total benefits paid for current year visits must be less than $500.
You receive the following benefits and more: Free eye exam once per year per family member from participating providers; 20% discount on lenses, frames, and other hardware; Up to a 25% discount on laser surgery; There are 32,000 VSP providers nationwide; There’s a VSP provider within ten miles of the homes of 90% of the United States population; Find a VSP provider near you at www.ameritas.com
* These benefits are provided to USA+ Members by a group Dental Expense policy issued to USA/HC by Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. Certain terms and conditions apply and benefits are subject to the Exclusions and Limitations. A complete description is contained in the Certificate of Coverage. Ameritas Group, a division of Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. a UNIFI Company, offers group dental and eye care products nationwide. Ameritas Group’s dental and eye care products (9000 Ed. 01-05) are issued by Ameritas Life.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
When our members travel abroad, they will have peace of mind knowing that should a dental or vision need arise, help is just a phone call away. Through AXA Assistance, Ameritas now offers its dental and vision plan members access to dental or vision provider referrals when traveling outside the U.S. AXA Assistance USA is part of a global organization with offices in more than 30 countries, where AXA Assistance professionals answer calls 24 hours a day. Immediately after a call comes in, an assistance coordinator assesses the situation, provides credible provider referrals and can even assist with making the appointment. Within 48 hours following the appointment, the coordinator calls the member to find out if additional assistance is needed. If all is well, the case is closed. Then, the plan member may submit a claim to Ameritas for reimbursement consideration based on applicable plan benefits.
Providers referred by AXA Assistance USA, Inc. (AXA) are not members of the Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. (Ameritas) PPO Network. Referral to an AXA provider is not a guarantee of benefits, and all policy provisions and limitations would apply.
Note: These provider referral assistance services are independently offered and administered by AXA. Ameritas and its affiliates and subsidiaries do not participate in the selection of these dental and vision service providers and do not oversee or monitor AXA’s performance of these services. Additionally, Ameritas does not warrant or guarantee or make any representation as to the quality of the services provided by AXA or by any dental or vision services provider referred by AXA.
This benefit entitles you to:
How you benefit
Many individuals lose their job due to a company re-location, company downsizing or as the result of natural disasters. For most individuals, loss of employment also means a monetary loss.
The Benefits Protector program helps cushion the impact of economic downturns that occur. Should you lose your job through no fault of your own, we will be there for you. Your membership dues will be waived and your membership benefits will continue for three (3) months. (Certain Terms and Conditions Apply.
How to use your benefit
1. Notify USA+ within 20 days of the loss of employment. Notice must be submitted to USA+ at the following address:
P O Box 200905
Arlington, Texas 76006-0905
2. Upon receipt of your written request, USA+ will send you a Benefits Requests application to complete and return to USA+.
3. When the completed form is received, USA+ will contact your former employer and validate the reason for separation.
4. If the employer confirms that the loss of employment was not the result of misconduct connected with your work and you did not voluntarily quit, you will receive a letter from USA+ confirming the continuation of your USA+ membership.
5. If the employer is not able to confirm your loss of employment, you will receive a letter from USA+ stating that we are unable to continue your USA+ membership.
USA+ is committed to the promotion of equal access to health care for all Americans. In order to ensure equal access to health care, it is important that there are sufficient medical providers available to serve the public. For that reason, USA+ developed a scholarship program. This program will provide scholarships to outstanding high school seniors that show promise of continued academic performance. This program is only available to dependent children and grandchildren of USA+ members and will allow deserving students to attain their educational goals.
Members that have maintained good standing for at least six consecutive months are eligible to submit a scholarship application on behalf of their dependent children and grand children.
Scholarship Award Criteria
Applicants scheduled course of study must be a medical related field and the recipient must be a full time student (minimum of 12 hours per semester). The selection criteria that will be used will include the following:
• Academic achievement, including grades, rank in class, standardized test scores and achievement test scores. Student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Community/extracurricular involvement
• Participation in specific activities
• Awards and recognition
• Work history
• Personal or family attributes
• Field of Study: Must be health care related, such as: Nursing, Radiology, School of Medicine,Nuclear medicine, etc.
The USA+ membership is not an insurance contract. The membership includes insured & non-insured benefits. This is an Association Membership offered and administered by United Service Association For Health Care, P.O. Box 200905, Arlington, TX 76006-0905, 800-USA-1187. Not available in all states. Please contact USA+ for state availability.
This product is not in any way associated with, nor does it meet, the pediatric dental requirements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (i.e., ACA, Obamacare, etc.)
(800) 872-1187 and email@example.com
Type: Individual1st Month Dues: $49.00Monthly Dues: $49.00Setup Fee: 0.00
Type: Member/Spouse1st Month Dues: $59.00Monthly Dues: $59.00Setup Fee: 0.00
Type: Member/Child1st Month Dues: $59.00Monthly Dues: $59.00Setup Fee: 0.00
Type: Family1st Month Dues: $69.00Monthly Dues: $69.00Setup Fee: 0.00