Highlights of the program features are listed below. Click, the "Details" button for additional information on the benefits, including exclusions and limitations.
Click here to download the pdf brochure.
Emergency Response Kit – If you think you’ve been a victim, one phone call to our Fraud Resolution Specialists activates your benefit, which includes a 7 step Fraud Resolution Emergency Response ™ - which also includes assisting members with reporting fraud to: Credit Bureaus,Creditors, & Authorities.
Access to our Fraud Resolution Specialists – unlimited access, including a Limited Power of Attorney to assist you with recovery.
One hour consultation with a network attorney – To assist you with any legal needs resulting from being a victim, you have access to our legal network and up to a one hour free consultation, plus a 25% discount off their normal charges.
Total of $1,000,000 in ID Theft Electronic Funds Transfer and Expense Reimbursement Insurance Coverage by AIG Inc. (total benefits not to exceed $1,000,000.00):
A. Up to $1,000,000* to cover “Unauthorized Electronic Funds Transfers” (UEFT) from the principle balance in a member’s personal checking or savings account.
B. Up to $25,000.00* Expense Reimbursement Policy.
• Expense Reimbursement: $25,000 per policy period maximum
• Lost Wages: $ 500 per week, for 4 weeks maximum
• Deductible $ 100 per policy period
*Identity theft insurance underwritten by subsidiaries or affiliates of AIG Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Credit/Debit Card and Identity Monitoring* We monitor the Internet for fraudulent activity involving consumers’ personal information, such as a credit card account, debit card account, PIN numbers and other personal information. We collect that compromised data from the Internet and make it available in real time to consumers on our platform by providing them with an alert and allowing them to be proactive in managing their identity. Member Authorization is required and the member must “opt in".
• Local Referrals - Each member is entitled to one (1) initial 60-minute office or telephonic consultation on an unlimited number of separate legal matters per each separate issue, at no cost, with a network attorney. In the event that the member wishes to retain a participating attorney after the initial consultation, they will be provided with a preferred rate reduction of 25% from the attorney's normal hourly rate or fixed fee rate. Virtually all types of legal matters are eligible for these services.
• Will Preparation – Members will have access to the interactive Online Will Program that provides the plan participants with a resource to create their own will privately online.
• Mediation – Each member is entitled to one (1) initial sixty-minute office or telephone consultation per separate legal matter at no cost with a network mediator. In the event that the member wishes
to retain a participating mediator after the initial consultation, they will be provided with a preferred rate reduction of 25% from the mediator’s normal hourly rate.
Financial Consultations - Each member is entitled to a no cost telephonic consultation with CLC’s staff model financial counselors. Typical matters include credit counseling, debt and budgeting assistance, tax planning, retirement and college planning questions. These services are provided by seasoned financial professionals and licensed CPA’s. Telephone consultations are generally limited to thirty minutes per issue.
Tax Hotline’s Members (and their families) receive unlimited, year round tax assistance from professionals, which include: Enrolled Agents, CPA’s, Tax Experts and Former Tax Attorneys for personal or business tax needs. Our professionals prepare corporate and/or personal tax returns for all 50 states and U.S. Territories with advice backed by a $1 million liability policy. Tax Hotline has members enrolled through groups, unions, associations, employee benefit and value-added benefit programs.
You receive the comfort, care, and attention of personal assistance coordinators available 24/7/365 to respond to virtually any request – large or small. Speak to a personal assistance coordinator anytime, anywhere for assistance with restaurant referrals and reservations, event ticketing, floral services, travel arrangements and much more.
As a USA+ Member, emergency roadside assistance is just a toll-free phone call away. Whether you have a flat tire, dead battery or you lock your keys in the car, help is available 24/7 anywhere you travel within the United States, Canada, or Mexico*. You also have access to additional benefits such as bail bonds, stolen vehicle reward, and reimbursement of attorney fees.
To provide you with these benefits and services, USA+ has partnered with National Motor Club (NMC), a premier provider of emergency roadside assistance and other travel-related services since 1956. The Texas- based company serves millions of travelers and is one of the largest independently owned motor clubs in the U.S.
This valuable program included with your membership provides coverage up to $100 per event if your vehicle becomes disabled and services are performed by a commercial garage, locksmith, or tow provider. Enjoy “sign & go” (no payment required) service, or use the service provider of your choice and submit your receipt for reimbursement.
Emergency Roadside Assistance services include:
• Battery Jump Start
• Lockout Services
• Emergency Fuel Delivery
• Tire Change
This program covers automobiles, single rear axle trucks, trailers (tire change only), and even motorcycles.
The service does not provide coverage for the cost of a tire, battery, parts, gasoline or service while at an auto repair shop or service station, or towing to another location. Dirt bikes, ATV’s, UTV’s and Commercial vehicles are excluded from the Program Services. Benefits may vary by state. Limitations and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Emergency Roadside Assistance Benefits and Services Manual for additional information.
MEDICAL EVACUATION & REPATRIATION SERVICES
The following services are available if the Participant suffers an Injury or a sudden and unexpected Illness, when you are 100 or more miles away from home.
Medical Evacuation & Repatriation Services Available (fully paid service)
• Emergency medical evacuation
• Medically supervised return
• Repatriation of Mortal Remains
• Travel Assistance for dependent children
• Travel Assistance for companion if member is hospitalized when traveling alone
Travel Assistance Services Available
• Emergency Travel Arrangements
• Emergency Transfer of Funds
• Worldwide Legal Referrals
• Translation Services
Medical Assistance Services Available
• Worldwide Medical and Dental Referrals
• Transfer of Insurance Information and Medical Records to Medical Providers
• Dispatch of Doctors and Specialists
24/7 Remote Technical Support – Experienced and qualified technicians are standing by 24/7 to instantly resolve your technical issue. Technicians will utilize cutting edge technology to fix your computer over the internet, with unlimited minutes each month. You will also have access to over 14, 000 technicians that can be dispatched to your home or office for assistance with Data Recovery, Wireless Network Installation, New Computer Installation, Memory Upgrade Installation, HD TV Installation, Broadband Repair or Install, System Tune Up, Printer Service and Spyware Removal.
Whether a family is moving into a new home or dealing with the daily challenges of home ownership, we can provide personal assistance to reduce the stress. We realize that we can increase the amount of quality family time spent by decreasing the time spent in daily activities. Home and community services include:
• Coordinate delivery of groceries, supplies, etc.
• Recommend maintenance repair workers
• Provide reminders of bills, taxes, renewal services, annual repairs, etc.
• Provide recommendations for energy efficient services (going green)
• Locate internal/external contractors
• Recommend mortgage/financial advisors
• Business locator
• Assistance with storage units and movers
• Recommend mechanics
• Recommend specialty clothing stores, tailors, catalogs, websites, etc.
• Recommend public transportation
• Recommend electronic repair specialists
• Recommend interior/exterior designers
• Assistance with rental services
• Recomend home cleaning services
• Recommend home security system providers
Home and Community Services are non-insurance services provided by LiveTravel, Inc. All benefits provided are service benefits, not financial benefits, and are not part of a filed insurance policy. LiveTravel, Inc. will help arrange services but any cost associated with securing the benefits or services are at the member’s sole expense.
Pets are members of your family, therefore we provide your little, family members with the highest quality of services available. We can assist with providing your pet with a “spa day”, learning a new trick or identify where to purchase essential items at more reasonable prices. Pet services include:
• Locate animal behaviorist, pet walkers and parks
• Locate/book kennels, boarding, pet sitting services, breeders, groomers and obedience classes
• Coordinate breeders/owners to send pets to locations to breed
• Pet hospice service arrangements
• Provide details on traveling with pets
• Find best pricing on pet food
• Locate pet friendly hotels, apartments, condos
• Provide vaccination reminders
• Provide information on obtaining permits within your resident state
• Pet memorial services arrangements
The USA+ membership is not an insurance contract. This is an Association Membership offered and administered by United Service Association For Health Care, P.O. Box 200905, Arlington, TX 76006-0905, 800-USA-1187. Not available in all states. Please contact USA+ for state availability.
You have 30 days (or such longer period as may be required by state law) to review and evaluate the USA+ membership. If you wish to cancel your membership and receive a full refund, you may do so by submitting a written request to USA+ at the address listed below.
(800) 872-1187 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Type: Individual1st Month Dues: $29.95Monthly Dues: $29.95Setup Fee: $0.00
Type: Member/Spouse1st Month Dues: $29.95Monthly Dues: $29.95Setup Fee: $0.00
Type: Member/Child1st Month Dues: $29.95Monthly Dues: $29.95Setup Fee: $0.00
Type: Family1st Month Dues: $29.95Monthly Dues: $29.95Setup Fee: $0.00